My daughter C1 posted this meme on her blog and curious me, I decided to take a peek to see what was HER type of guy. Well, as I scrolled down the page, it got me thinking of who was MY type of guy. I mean, hubby should be it, right? But just out of curiosity, I decided to make up my own answers along the way. So, if you still remember what it was like to dream about your dream guy, take the test as well! And….let me know!
1. Suplado = Hm..this type of guy will attract me at first but after a while, it gets tiring to deal with an inflated ego.
2. Mr. Shades = Yes, definitely racks up points with me.
3. Masculado = Mr. Muscle Man with humongous, rippling muscles? No thanks. Fit and healthy — better.
4. Guys who give flowers = Does not have to always. But it is nice to be remembered this way once in a while. I prefer chocolates though, hahahaha.
5. Smiling face = Now who wants to deal with Mr. Grumpy?
6. Hiphop = “A good dancer” was on my wish list when I was single. This was one of those “unanswered prayers”. Hehehe…..
7. Guys who ask permission before courting = Awww, how sweet. Yes!
8. Has earring/s = No way, Jose! I want to wear the earrings. Not have to compete with Mr. Bling-Bling!
9. Used to chew bubblegum = Nope, this is definitely a turn-off!
10. Long-hair = OK as long as it isn’t longer than mine!
11. Bald = Hey, an article said that bald men have more sex appeal. So, why not?
12. Antipatiko = Sus, anyone who says yes to this one is MARTYR!
13. Torpe = Just as long as he does not take too long enjoying his ka-torpehan.
14. Computer-games addict = Techy savvy, YES. Computer games addict, NO!
15. Basketball player = Basketball, soccer, tennis, badminton, swimming, even yoga. Anything that reeks of sports is fine with me.
16. Mr. Count-my-ex’s-till-you-drop = If I am just going to end up as another one of his statistics, FORGET IT!
17. Mestizo = C1 and I have the same taste in guys…chinitos.
18. Guys who sing well = Yes! Can’t imagine a tone-deaf date.
19. Quiet/tame = Quiet can be restful. Tame? Uhhh, let me think about that. Don’t think so…..he’s got to have some passion in his life!
20. Cum laude = Not particularly. But smart and good conversationalist.
21. Formal = Formal or casual at the right times. Purely formal is BORING!
22. Friendly = Definitely!
23. Mr. I have an opinion about anything & everything = Geez, if he will have an opinion about every little thing including me, I will end up climbing the wall!
24. Motorcycle guy = Sounds HOT but no thank you!
26. Rocker = Nope! I can’t stand his brand of music.
27. Skate boarder = Am I dating a guy or a kid?
28. Alaskador (prankster) = Up to a point, yes. Done too often, nakakapikon na!
29. Flirt = These are no-commitment guys. No thanks!
30. Mr. Campus Crush = Who is immune to Mr. Campus Crush? But as a serious guy, maybe not.
31. Bigotilyo = A definite no-no for me!
32. Painter = Oh, an artist? Never had a date who was one. This would be interesting!
33. Galante = Now this is one virtue that holds well with me. YES!!!!!!
34. Mr. Love Letter = Nice as long as it sounds sincere. No thanks to flattery and empty words.
35. Maporma = Turn-off!
36. Talks Too Much = Tiring!
37. Soccer Hottie = Can be but not a priority.
38. Anti-Christ = Absolutely, definitely, sure as HE-aven…NO, NO, NO!
39. Mama’s Boy = Aargh. You really want to deal with a guy who is torn between his girl and his mother?
40. Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot = No harm within reason. Too much and he is better off dating a guy!
41. Mysterious Guy = Initially magnetic. Too much mystery can be discomforting.
42. Cute Idiot = Male version of dumb blonde? No thanks!
43. Guitarist = One brownie point for him if he is one.
44. Wide Vocabulary Guy = My kind of guy. Unlike #42 above…
45. Loves you = DUHHHHH!!!!
46. Tennis guy = A sporty guy is hookay!
47. Dark skin = Prefer fair-skinned.
48. Tall = Taller than me!!! Doesn’t matter how much taller.
49. Chubby = Uhhhmmmm. A little bilbil okay but an obese, couch potato type of guy? Nope!
50. Hairy = Nope. Clean cut look and less hair, the better!